Here at camp Tulloch we've begun week one (of four) on our quest to find the Biggest Loser (ahem...Josh). Along with Obama we're on the quest for better health. Anna and I put a poster up on the fridge that has our names, starting weights, and pictures. We weigh in every Monday first thing in the morning-write it down, figure out our percentage lost and repeat for four weeks. We also have a money pot and the person who looses the most (of their body percentage) wins!
Our strategy has been the standard working out more and eating less/better. I've designed the menus for this week and next. Here's an idea of what we're eating on our quest this week for weight loss and world domination (yes, Ellen DeGeneres...I love you).
- Monday: Chicken Cesar Salad-homemade spelt bread croutons, light Cesar dressing, shaved Parmesan and roasted chicken.
- Tuesday: Stuff your own Sweet Potato-onions, broccoli, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, chicken, cheese, beans.
- Wednesday: Lentil soup, flax seed bread
- Thursday: Cod with roasted vegetables-carrots, eggplant, and onions with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Friday: Grilled venison, quinoa, and kale.
- Saturday: Mediterranean pizza-olives, feta, spinach, and garlic on whole wheat crust.